UX and Digital Project Manager H/F @YvesRocher
Description du poste :
A Unique Business Model
Yves Rocher is a one-of-a-kind Brand that has chosen to master every aspect of its operations: organic agriculture, botanical and scientific research on plants, innovative active ingredients development, formulas, raw materials supplying, manufacturing, packaging, shipping and distribution around the world. A Brand that, out of loyalty, decided to focus most of its activities at La Gacilly, for it is its history and its founder’s birthplace.
Research in Botanical Beauty
Rarity in green cosmetics, Yves Rocher has its own research department specifically dedicated to Botanical Beauty Care innovation. 20 multidisciplinary teams are working together to discover, isolate and formulate the most efficient ingredients and textures based on plants for women's beauty care.
• 30 million customers worldwide
• Almost 2,000 retail outlets worldwide
• Presence in more than 80 countries
• Leader in cosmetics in France
As a UX and Digital Project Manager for Yves Rocher Social Selling business, you will join the Customer Experience department and report directly to Global Head of UX.
You will be part of a team of UX designers, product owners and digital experts and will be responsible for implementing user-centric enablers for Social Selling in line with Yves Rocher global digital strategy.
You will be in charge of leading various projects and will interact directly with several corporate departments (merchandising, e-commerce, analytics ...) and digital leaders of our different markets.
• Guarantee proper execution of Digital department guidelines, being the key interlocutor
between Local B2S project teams and Central Digital department
• Lead workshops to collect business expectations and to provide industry standards, in particular
in UX-UI, SEO compliance, web analytics, web merchandising, e-commerce, digital content in
alignment with Yves Rocher Brand strategy
• Contribute to backlog prioritization in close collaboration with the B2S core Business Owner
• Contribute to the technical implementation in close collaboration with B2S core UX-UI Product
• Measure project success based on User satisfaction and Onsite performance indicators and
identify improvements needed
• Contribute to maintain and grow our internal team knowledge on UX & digital
• Lead design from the wireframe phase to UI execution
• Produce the micro-interaction specifications for the UX/UI Product Owner
You have 6-8 years of experience in working for an e-commerce company or a social selling brand or a digital specialized agency.
Hard skills :
• Strong skills & demonstrated experience in digital business applications implementation
• Design tools (Figma, Sketch, Zeplin), AB test tools (AB Tasty), Analytics tools (Google Analytics,
• Experience in Project management
• Strong oral and written communications
• Fluent in English, intercultural management skills
• Flexibility and responsiveness
• Sense of organization
• Experience in Social Selling would be a plus
• Empathy & high listening capacity
• Enthusiasm, energy and ability to motivate teams