Sales Account Director
Description du poste :
The Nielsen Marketing Cloud empowers brands, agencies and media companies to connect more deeply with customers by combining Nielsen’s world-class data, analytics, media planning, marketing activation and data management platform (DMP) capabilities in a single cloud platform. The data synergies facilitate a deeper understanding of consumers and audiences, more effective one-to-one messaging, and superior ROI analysis and campaign optimization.
The Agencies & Platforms Sales Account Director reports directly to the Vice-President of the Nielsen Marketing Cloud Southern Europe, and is responsible for selling our data and detecting leads for our data management platform that we are selling directly to marketers, brands and Enterprise partners.
We are looking for a dynamic seller who is client focused with a strong background in data solutions and an in-depth knowledge of the digital advertising ecosystem. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated track record of leadership, sales- creating and growing revenue around high-value DaaS or technical SaaS solutions. Bottom line - we are looking for a strategic closer that wants to be a part of a booming marketing cloud industry.
More informations : http://www.nielsen.com/nielsenmarketingcloud
We are looking for our client an Agencies & Platforms Sales Account Director (FR | SP | IT)
- Responsible for an existing revenue line, revenue growth, strategic account development planning and execution.
- Individually prospect, pitch and close sales to new business.
- Lead discovery sessions to identify the customer’s key needs and pain points.
- Work with the prospect in a consultative fashion to develop a digital strategy vision and position our DaaS and DMP solutions as an instrumental part of that vision.
- Develop a strong understanding of the client’s business and demonstrate how the platform can assist them to achieve their business objectives.
- Conduct storytelling product demonstrations that highlight the value the solution brings to the client.
- Consistently deliver individual sales targets every quarter.
- Develop solid, strategic relationships with key decision makers at targeted accounts.
- Act as a bridge between the different support teams (Product, tech ops, finance, marketing) in order to ensure a smooth commercial workflow for existing customers and prospects.
This fast-paced role requires hard work, a fantastic attitude, commercial acumen, social activities including travel. A marketing background and knowledge of display, video, RTB, mobile, and programmatic buying within the Display Advertising ecosystem is required.
This opportunity is based in Paris with quarterly business trips to Italy and Spain.
Skills and Experience
- 8+ years of experience in a revenue-focused Sales role within the Ad tech and/or SaaS industry.
- Strong leadership and team building skills.
- Demonstrated record of creating and growing revenue.
- Strong knowledge of digital advertising systems and business models.
- Higher education required in e-business or digital marketing.
- Fluent in English.
- Track record of successfully up-selling high value, complex technology or data services.
- Ability to think analytically and leverage available assets to bring sales to a successful conclusion.
- Advanced knowledge of the exchange/DSP/SSP/Trading Desk ecosystem.
- Outgoing confident individual who is comfortable presenting to senior executives.
- Impeccable honesty, integrity, and ethics.
- Rigorous attention to details, ability to report and analyse business figures.
Contrat type: full time job (CDI)
Based in Levallois with quarterly business trips to Italy and Spain
Start date : ASAP