Sales Engineer Director (H/F)
Description du poste :
Newsbridge is developing an AI-based Media Valorization platform to help media & sports rights holders valorizing their media assets with multimodal cognitive indexing.
They leverage Cognitive AI such as speech-to-text, person recognition, to help journalists find the most relevant moments in their rushes.
The company was founded by two brothers, Fred and Phil Petitpont in 2016. The team is made of talents from both the big data and the broadcast industry to provide the best user experience for customers such as TV Channels, Production Houses, Sports Right Holders.
They count amongst their users top media companies such as TF1, M6, AFP, Lagardere Studios, Publicis VivaTech, French Rugby Federation…
Newsbridge is based in Boulogne-Billancourt (Porte de Saint-Cloud) and thanks to successful fundraisings, the company is now expanding quickly in Europe.
Newsbridge acquisition strategy relys on direct and indirect channels. As a Sales Engineer director you will be in charge of developping both channels for major media accounts. You will be in charge of developping and leading the offers, from business development until the victory of the contract signature. In addition, you will build the channel partner program, from sourcing to driving business partners and defining the strategy.
- You are involved in the development of the client portfolio on the broadcast market
- You understand the customer’s need and his technical ecosystem
- You build and propose an efficient and elegant technical solution, based on the integration of our system in the customer’s environment.
- For direct opportunies & tenders, you drive the offer from the customer needs to winning the contract
- You build the channel partner program, focusing on System Integrators and Resellers
- You source our business partners and onboard them in the partner program
- You ensure a permanent commercial and strategic watch in order to contribute to the relevance of our R&D roadmap
- You have 10+ years experience in a similar role, both channel partner development and sales engineering
- You like to take on challenges and achieve ambitious goals
- You want to participate in evangelizing how AI and cognitive services can help the media industry
- You already know the broadcast ecosystem
- Fluent in English and French
- Remote Friendly
- Enjoy the sunny rooftop and friendly working environment in Boulogne-Billancourt
- Good life/work balance to make everyone more efficient. It’s important for them that you find it and will help you achieve it.
- Kindness, they work on keeping feedbacks positive and objectives oriented.
- Best of breed Health insure plan powered by Alan