Project Manager, native English (M/F) @BeMyApp
Description du poste :
Founded in 2010, BeMyApp has earned the reputation of the world leader in organizing hackathons. We promote innovation and digital transformation through the production and execution of campaigns and events (conferences, hackathons, DevLabs, workshops, meetups) for advertising and technology companies.
BeMyApp has a community of 100,000 developers, startups, mentors and partners from around the globe. Our main offices are located in San Francisco and Paris. More information about BeMyApp is available at agency.bemyapp.com.
WE ARE SEARCHING FOR
A Project Manager, native English (M/F), to join our international production department.
As a dynamic and agile project manager, you will plan and execute international tech events for our clients; focusing mainly on the production of hackathons. You will be in charge of overseeing the production phase for events located in the UK & Germany.
Your responsibilities include :
- Work directly with clients to create innovative visions for tech events;
- Working directly with our clients to understand their requirements, pain points, and help create innovative visions for their tech event;
- Plan delivery through timely resource booking and clear project plan to ensure deadlines are met;
- Schedule weekly calls with clients to deliver concise reports on the progress of an event;
- Communicate the project parameters in a clear and effective manner with internal departments and facilitate the project team meetings to ensure everybody has a clear sense of next steps;
- Manage the on-site elements of the event: schedule, catering, prints, staff management, and more;
- Comfortable with occasional public speaking to host events/webinars;
- Produce performance reports on KPIs;
- Professionally manage clients via email, phone, and face-to-face meetings.
- Native level of English, both written and spoken, is required (another European language is a plus).
- Engineering school
- Previous work experience in event management, marketing, communications ;
- Knowledge or interest in the startup/tech world.
Mindset & qualities:
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are able to remain on track and organized when working on multiple projects;
- Strong team player with high energy, excellent interpersonal skills and positive “can do” attitude ;
- You love tackling problems with creativity and new agile methods;
- Able to remain focused and provide leadership in a matrix organization with multiple stakeholders ;
- Fantastic organiser, strong on process, research, spreadsheets and getting stuff done ;
- You have a great sense of humor and like to work-hard, play-hard!