Product Marketing Manager – M/W
Description du poste :
The Cosmian platform helps cloud-native applications to implement privacy-by-default in leveraging the most advanced cryptographic technologies, to protect sensitive data and confidential algorithms at execution in the cloud - without ever exposing data to third parties.
Cosmian unblocks the critical business cases that digital ecosystems are facing to reconcile the demand for sensitive data computation with uncompromised security & confidentiality. With the support of world-renowned cryptographers, we are developing a unique approach to data protection & valorization for ecosystems handling valuable, confidential data: financial services, health, energy,IoT...In joining us you will work on technologies that impact the way data is handled now - but above all, in the near future.
Our API-based platform powered by state-of-the-art cryptographic techniques are built to serve both technical & non-technical users. We believe deeptech, advanced cryptography will help solve the Data Paradox - confidential data processing with no compromise on security & confidentiality - and should be accessible to everyone.
As Product Marketing, you will play a critical role in driving the adoption & long-tem of Cosmian products. You will work closely with Product, Sales & Tech to shape, launch & improve the customer experience and make it resonate with the Developers & Cryptography communities..
You have the basics of Product Marketing down and you can take on ambiguous projects and autonomously execute on them. You thrive in cross-functional environments and are excited to collaborate with developers, product, sales, customers, and our founders.
They are looking for highly passionate individuals with strong technical aptitude and natural communication skills instincts to join Cosmian in its early stage development phase, hence fueled by a great momentum marketwise.
In this role, you'll help the team :
- Drive Cosmian APIs adoption & long-term usage in collaboration with Product & Sales to shape best-in-class usage-based website to increase adoption & long-term usage.
- Build inspiring technology showcase & demos assets that excite customers and drive engagement of Cosmian APIs portfolio in the market and engage with key influencers.
- Identify, develop, and/or manage the creation of a variety of content types (e.g., written, videos, presentations, etc.) as needed to fuel sales and marketing success.
- Equip sales and partners with collaterals that clearly articulate the value of the joint solutions that are differentiated and clear to help drive sales success.
- Work closely with Tech, R&D & Product to drive developer initiatives and help grow the broader Cosmian developer community along with marketing and developer relations initiatives
- Support marketing and sales during the launch activities to produce the necessary content for marketing and for the users documentation.
- Be an active part of the team, sharing best practices.
You might be a fit if you have :
- At least 5 years of experience managing B2B customer-facing software products from inception to launch and iteration
- Significant experience with technology platform company; experience with API-first technology and/or usage-based offerings will be considered a plus
- Experience working with technology products that have targeted developers with cloud-base services will be considered a plus.
- You think broadly about the whole ecosystem - partners, competition, trends - to fuel your hypothesis.
- You are a force of proposition and know how to work in cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills, creatively thinking out of the box.
- Strong ability to quickly learn and adapt to change.
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills.
Advanced degree in marketing or business management highly preferred with an undergraduate background in an analytical/science/engineering field or demonstrated strong interest for technology products.
You have a BS in Marketing or Business Management or BS in Computer Sciences Science or related technical field or equivalent with demonstrated experience in a marketing environment.
Strong knowledge of enterprise software products and big data a plus.
Significant prior Product Marketing management experience in enterprise software and/or digital players with similar Product Marketing.
This position is a full-time job, based in Paris. Working from home is accepted.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org