People Project Manager (H/F) @Payfit
Description du poste :
We are looking for a People Project Manager for our client, Payfit.
PayFit simplifies payroll management and HR processes for SMBs. PayFit is an automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money allowing them to refocus on what really matters: their employees.
Since 2015, we have set ourselves a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management through our ever growing range of product features and services. We have a strong presence in France and have been quickly growing in Germany, Spain, the UK and Italy. With 5,000 customers in 5 countries, we are one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in Europe.
Today, we are more than 600 employees at PayFit and we all share four core values:
• Care for each other
• Always stay humble
• Strive for excellence
• Live and work with passion
We are committed to a culture of inclusion and an environment that enables fulfillment in freedom & responsibility.
You want to join us? Watch this video!
Get onboard of the PayFit rocket by joining our People Operations Team as a People Project Manager.
Your mission will be to support our Local People Teams & act as an accelerator of growth by leading strategic HR projects.
You will be responsible of:
1️⃣ Structuring new strategic people projects from scratch such as the management of our Hiring Plan or how to set up a Feedback Culture.
2️⃣ Coordinating & managing people projects to drive alignment between our countries and bring maximum impact to our PayFiters.
3️⃣ Analyzing key people data to draw insights & empower our People Teams’ decision making.
• You have minimum 5 years experience in a Project Manager role,
• You have a degree in business or HR related topic,
• You have strong analytical skills,
• You have strong communication skills,
• You are data-driven,
• You are proactive and a problem-solving mindset,
• You have a strong appetite for creating things from a white page,
• You are fluent in english & french,
Validation of the application
1️⃣ Hiring Manager interview
2️⃣ Case Study with Hiring Manager & member of the People Operations Team
3️⃣ Final round with members of our People Team
Background check to verify (ISO27001 certification): identity, diploma and past professional experiences
What PayFit offer
• An international and dynamic team with the opportunity to visit our different offices (Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, London, Milan)
• A work from anywhere policy to allow you flexibility in regards to where you want to work in one of our five countries (France, United Kingdom, Germany, Spain and Italy)
• 150 euros equipment budget to comfortably work from home
• A gym at our Paris office and a Gymlib membership with preferential rates
• Restaurant tickets card (Swile)
• 20 weeks of maternity leave supported by PayFit and 4 weeks of partner leave (Signed the Parental Act) and
• Health insurance (supported to 60% by PayFit)
• One day per year dedicated to volunteer for an association
• A fulfilling and inclusive workplace, offering equal opportunities for any minority, disability, gender identity and sexual orientation. Don’t forget: everyone fits at PayFit!
Aurélie Prévault : email@example.com