Head of Social @Edelman (H/F)
Description du poste :
We are looking for our client, Edelman, a Head of Social (H/F).
Edelman is a global communications firm that partners with businesses and organizations to evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations.
6,000 people in more than 60 offices deliver communications strategies that give their clients the confidence to lead and act with certainty, earning the trust of their stakeholders. Their honors include Cannes Lions Grand Prix awards for PR (2016) and the Entertainment Lions for Sport (2021); Cannes Lions Independent Agency of the Year for the Entertainment Track (2021); Advertising Age’s 2019 A-List; the Holmes Report’s 2018 Global Digital Agency of the Year; and, five times, Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work
Since our founding in 1952 by Dan Edelman, they have remained an independent, family-run company.
The Social Media Strategist lead the agency's social media activity in France :
- to support the transformation to an integrated agency model
- to meet the growing demands of their clients and prospects
- to become more competitive in the face of agencies that are increasingly at the cutting edge of social networks
- to manage a team of 5 people.
More specifically :
- Define and recommend social media strategies for the agency's clients and prospects using the most effective tools
- Participate for tenders in collaboration with the agency's other areas of expertise
- Manage the Key Performance Indicators
- Collaborate with the creative and commercial teams to build inspiring, multi-format and engaging activations.
- Monitor social media trends and new features.
- 6 years of experience minimum in social network management minimum ideally in agencies with an international network
- Experience of people management
- perfect knowledge of the platforms and their features
- social voice management of brands and top executives/politicians
- good knowledge of account management, audience planning and conversational
- analysis tools,
- mastery of paid & influence marketing strategies,
- content marketing,
- crisis management,
- employee advocacy,
- business development,
- real strength of conviction.
- English Fluent
Relentless pursuit of excellence
• Serves as a positive role model; supports and respects colleagues, clients and partners;
focuses on self-improvement and ensures work is based on strategic insights
• Effectively and consistently manages strengths and weaknesses of self and others; enables
self and others to bring the best of their skills and talents to work; is consistently
ambitious in setting and achieving goals
• Always takes all feedback as a constructive learning opportunity and acts upon it; enables
others to thrive as part of agency life and adapts to others’ styles to do so; ensures
excellence is repeated by rigorously identifying and socializing key learnings for all
Freedom to be constantly curious
• Pushes for creative ideas; is purposeful and enterprising in problem-solving; embraces
diverse trends, skills, specialties and viewpoints
• Delivers substantial change for clients and the communities in which we operate; ensures
new insights from self and others fuel innovation in agency approach and client work; uses
diversity of perspective to elevate client counsel, the agency and own career
• Effectively implements change for clients and agency in a way that demonstrates powerful
and unique thinking; uses thoughtful, strategic insights and knowledge to balance risktaking for clients and the agency; holds others accountable for open-mindedness and
embracing diverse viewpoints
Courage to do the right thing
• Ensures work and relationships are founded on open and honest communications; listens
and asks the right questions during day-to-day work; upholds creative, ethical and legal
• Ensures that client counsel and agency action is always purposeful and challenging;
prioritizes the interests of the wider agency; holds subordinates, peers and superiors
accountable for demonstrating integrity and ethical behavior
Contract : CDI
Based to Paris
Contact : Aurélie Prévault – email@example.com
Looking forward to meeting you!