Communication & Content Manager (M/F) @Newsbridge
Description du poste :
As Newsbridge’s Content & Communication Manager, you will be in charge of creating and coordinating all aspects of our external communication. We are looking for an enthusiast, creative & autonomous individual that will help us expand our brand.
You will work with our Product Marketing Director, Visual Designer and Growth Manager to develop and implement an objective driven content & communication plan. You will also collaborate closely with all departments (RD, Sales, Product, Ops) to gain insights and direction for your content creation process.
- Own the content calendar, coordinate content creation and write posts to nourish our blog.Manage content on our website (Blog, Customer Stories, About us…).
- Handle our press releases: plan & write press releases about new partnerships, integrations, product releases, company achievements…coordinate occasional translations with our agency.
- Manage our social media platforms
- Coordinate Sales Marketing assets (Digital Brochures, white papers, product videos, roll-ups…)
- Coordinate international events we attend (Trade shows such as IBC, Nab Show, Sportel,…)
- Manage our memberships (Sporsora, IABM, DPP…)
- Manage projects with external creative and/or PR agencies
- Plan occasional emailings via Hubspot
- You are creative and have a love for content creation.
- You’re super organized and have great attention to detail.
- You’re a team player and fast learner.
About Newsbridge :
They are an international team of 30 people with a young mindset and experienced members coming from different backgrounds and countries. The atmosphere is relaxed and quality-oriented with a strong focus on their clients, leaving no space for meaningless tasks. Our decisions are made based on reality, and our internal organization is straightforward.
The company and service are innovative in their approach, in what they provide and how they work. They often surprise by the delivery capacity, by the service’s potential, yet they are not a large corporation.
Over 50% of their employees work remotely on a daily basis, and the other half come in the office when they can. They have an office in Boulogne-Billancourt, the Parisian ‘media valley’, with a sunny terrace.
Kindness, flexibility, and remote working is at the heart of their company’s culture. They have families & passions outside of work they want to care for, therefore their work hours are efficient and have a no meetings after 5:30pm policy.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Previous experience in a similar position or working for an agency.
- Experience with video production & event planning would be appreciated.
- Previous experience in the media & broadcast industry or a SaaS BtoB business is a plus.
- You are an english native speaker based in France, UK or Benelux.
- Professional french is a plus, however not mandatory.
- Inital call and meeting with Enoa RH (recruiting firm)
- 1 hour interview with the Product Marketing Director & the CEO to talk about the role, your aspirations and your past experiences.
- 1 hour meeting with a member of the sales team & the other co-founder.