Business & Functional Analyst (H/F) @YvesRocher
Description du poste :
A Unique Business Model
Yves Rocher is a one-of-a-kind Brand that has chosen to master every aspect of its operations: organic agriculture, botanical and scientific research on plants, innovative active ingredients development, formulas, raw materials supplying, manufacturing, packaging, shipping and distribution around the world. A Brand that, out of loyalty, decided to focus most of its activities at La Gacilly, for it is its history and its founder’s birthplace.
Research in Botanical Beauty
Rarity in green cosmetics, Yves Rocher has its own research department specifically dedicated to Botanical Beauty Care innovation. 20 multidisciplinary teams are working together to discover, isolate and formulate the most efficient ingredients and textures based on plants for women's beauty care.
• 30 million customers worldwide
• Almost 2,000 retail outlets worldwide
• Presence in more than 80 countries
• Leader in cosmetics in France
As Business & Functional Analyst for Yves Rocher global Social Selling entity, you are responsible for taking all markets business requirements and delivering a core social selling platform to support their respective business, through an agile development process, with the sole goal of adding business value.
• Develop and Implement the social selling platform for different markets (Thailand, Italy, Mexico).
• Develop the platform by using agile methods with a large scope of business units (sales, marketing, finance, HR, customer service …) along with the IT team.
• In general terms, make the social selling project one of the Brand key enablers.
10+ year history of managing software delivery and online projects with global scale (e-commerce teams) or in a consulting firm.
• Track record of delivery-focused collaborative work in complex environments.
• Experience working in multicultural environments.
We’re looking for someone who has these abilities and skills :
• Deep understanding of Social Selling business models
• Ability to capture and analyze business requirements
• Familiarity delivering projects with agile teams using Scrum
• Ability to share meaningful metrics to keep team and stakeholders informed
• Knowledge of software development processes and practices
• Test & learn
• Thinker & doer
• Oral and written communication skills (in fluent English)
• Empathy & high listening capacity
• Enthusiasm, energy and ability to motivate teams