Content Writer (H/F)
Description du poste :
Founded by Raphaël Salles in 1994 (kitesurfing precursor in France and in the world) and his wife Sophie, F-ONE is a family company known worldwide, which develops and designs innovative watersports equipment at the cutting edge of technology: Kiteboarding, Surf foiling, Wing surfing, SUPing ...
F-ONE also develops Manera, a leading brand specialized in high quality watersports accessories: wetsuits, harnesses, luggage...
The beautiful team, composed of 30 employees, advances at the rhythm of a common passion, in the south of France in Pérols. For the company, being regularly on the water is a necessity, the headquarters are therefore located 10 minutes from the sea. They live with permanent tests of their equipment, summer and winter!
They are in direct contact with the field, listening to schools, distributors, shops, pro riders and local riders. The F-ONE range is rich in this diversity. This allows them to anticipate all the trends, requirements and needs!
Ready to join the adventure ?
As part of a job creation, we are actively looking for a "Content Writer" to join the great F-ONE team. Directly attached to Chloe “Head of Marketing & Communications” your missions are the following :
- Develop ideas for content
- Writing clear marketing copy to promote the brands
- Writing slogans, advertising texts, taglines…
- Writing product descriptions
- Writing technical documentation (user guides, set up instructions…)
- Writing blog posts
- Writing voice overs for videos and films
- Create and update website content as needed
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Strong writing and proofreading skills
- Ability to create stories
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Good knowledge of web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English and French
- ideally an understanding of the water sports industry
1- Call + meeting with Emilie @Enoa
2- Meeting with direct managers : Chloe & Julien
3- Case Study
4- Final interview with the leaders
5- Welcome to F-one ;)
- Starting date : ASAP
- Permanent contract
- Location : Pérols (No remote work)
- Contact : Emilie Roman - firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to meeting you !