Account Director Publisher (FR | SP | IT)
Description du poste :
The Nielsen Marketing Cloud empowers brands, agencies and media companies to connect more deeply with customers by combining Nielsen’s world-class data, analytics, media planning, marketing activation and data management platform (DMP) capabilities in a single cloud platform. The data synergies facilitate a deeper understanding of consumers and audiences, more effective one-to-one messaging, and superior ROI analysis and campaign optimization.
We are looking for a dynamic manager who is client focused with a strong background in data solutions and an in-depth knowledge of the digital advertising ecosystem.
We are looking for our client a d'Account Director Publisher (FR |SPI IT)
More informations : http://www.nielsen.com/nielsenmarketingcloud
Managing and increasing data volumes :
- You prospect new publishers to increase the amount of data available in the data marketplace for the French, Spanish or Italian markets.
- You will work on mapping data publishers to send the data in the appropriate eXelate segments, once the contract is signed, while meeting the standards of our quality policy.
- You work with the technical team for the integration of each new entrant and for the optimization of the existing network.
- You are involved in relationships with existing publishers to preserve our network. You are in charge of monthly reports as well as meetings with our existing publishers.
- You manage the analysis, monitoring the network and develop reports to provide the team in charge of selling the data an overview of the activity on the "Supply" side,
- You are the contact of our US Finance Department for billing by our publishers.
Selling Nielsen Marketing Cloud Solutions
- You approach advertising agencies and publishers to offer them the solutions of the Nielsen Marketing Cloud: audience segments but also proposal of technological solutions (Insights, modeling, DMP).
- You are in charge of the contractualization and the technical implementation of the solutions in order to the best integratation on the clients’ tool.
- You prepare data segment recommendations to allow publishers to respond to client briefs on the data purchase side.
- In order to allow our customers to discover the range of data segments, you organize trainings about news and trends.
This opportunity is based in Levallois-Perret (92) with occasional business trip to Italy and Spain.
Skills and Experience
- 7+ years of experience in a manager role within the Ad tech and/or SaaS industry and media partners and data providers,
- Higher education required in e-business or digital marketing.
- You have demonstrated your ability to build strong relationships in your past experiences and are passionate about the digital industry.
- Advanced knowledge of the exchange/DSP/SSP/Trading Desk ecosystem.
- You are curious and dynamic,
- You like the customer contact. You are comfortable in an international environment and have a few years of experience in the digital world,
- You have a commercial fiber and want to work in an innovative company.
- Impeccable honesty, integrity, and ethics.
- You are fluent in English.
Contrat type: full time job (CDI)
Based in Levallois with occasional business trip to Italy and Spain.
Start date : ASAP