Sales Account Manager (H/F) @Nielsen
Description du poste :
The Nielsen Marketing Cloud empowers brands, agencies and media companies to connect more deeply with customers by combining Nielsen’s world-class data, analytics, media planning, marketing activation and data management platform (DMP) capabilities in a single cloud platform. The data synergies facilitate a deeper understanding of consumers and audiences, more effective one-to-one messaging, and superior ROI analysis and campaign optimization.
The Agencies & Platforms Sales Account Manager reports directly to the Vice-President of the Nielsen Marketing Cloud Southern Europe, and is responsible for selling our data and detecting leads for our data management platform that we are selling directly to marketers, brands and Enterprise partners.
We are looking for a dynamic seller who is client focused. A background in data solutions and an in-depth knowledge of the digital advertising ecosystem would be a plus. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated track record of sales- creating and growing revenue around high-value DaaS or technical SaaS solutions.
More informations : http://www.nielsen.com/nielsenmarketingcloud
We are looking for our client an Agencies & Platforms Sales Account Manager (FR | SP | IT).
- Responsible for an existing revenue line, revenue growth, strategic account development planning and execution.
- Individually prospect, pitch and close sales to new business,in collaboration with your VP.
- Lead discovery sessions to identify the customer’s key needs and pain points.
- Work with the prospect in a consultative fashion to develop a digital strategy vision and position our DaaS and DMP solutions as an instrumental part of that vision.
- Develop a strong understanding of the client’s business.
- Consistently deliver individual sales targets every quarter.
- Develop solid, strategic relationships with key decision makers at targeted accounts.
- Act as a bridge between the different support teams (Product, tech ops, finance, marketing) in order to ensure a smooth commercial workflow for existing customers and prospects.
This fast-paced role requires hard work, a fantastic attitude, commercial acumen, social activities including travel. A marketing background and knowledge of display, video, RTB, mobile, and programmatic buying within the Display Advertising ecosystem is required.
This opportunity is based in Paris with quarterly business trips to Italy and Spain.
Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of experience in a revenue-focused Sales role within the Ad tech and/or SaaS industry.
- Demonstrated record of creating and growing revenue.
- Knowledge of digital advertising systems, including ad- exchange/DSP/SSP/Trading Desk etc.
- Higher education required in e-business or digital marketing.
- Fluent in English.
- Ability to think analytically and leverage available assets to bring sales to a successful conclusion.
- Outgoing confident individual who is comfortable presenting to senior executives.
- Impeccable honesty, integrity, and ethics.
- Rigorous attention to details, ability to report and analyse business figures.
Contrat type: full time job (CDI)
Based in Levallois with quarterly business trips to Italy and Spain
Start date : ASAP