Digital Manager Benelux (H/F)
Description du poste :
Shiseido Benelux is looking for a Digital & CRM Manager. He/She will be responsible for managing and driving growth on digital in the Benelux. He / She will be based in Brussels, Belgium, reporting to the General Manager and will work closely with Marketing and Brand managers (Prestige, Fragrances and Makeup).
The scope of brands is Prestige (Shiseido, Serge Lutens), Fragrances (Dolce & Gabbana, Issey Miyake, Narciso Rodriguez, Elie Saab, Zadig & Voltaire) & Makeup (Laura Mercier, NARS) for the Benelux local market.
Main responsibilities are (depending on brand activations scope):
- Share inputs and participate in the planning & validation of the Marketing activities with RHQ - including both eCommerce & CRM strategies (ie: merchandising, sales, gifts, samples, e-mails, …)
- Participate in the translation review (e.g. new product integration, new commercial operation, new emailing, …)
- Share specific local operations with RHQ to capitalize on data gathered (ie: PR, events, Marketing operations, …)
- Manage the local financial follow-up (e.g. accounting & analytical flows)
- CRM : Planning of CRM strategies along with RHQ encouraging customer acquisition (prospect & recruitment), responsible for local specific campaigns
Social media management
- Execute the social media strategy across Facebook (Shiseido, Nars and Laura Mercier) channel while adapting international content (languages and specific local marketing activities)
- Plan and implement paid campaigns which drive engagement, increase audience and raise brand awareness
- Analyse ROI and effectiveness of social campaigns and deliver comprehensive reporting on performance and trends, making recommendations for improvements.
- Analyse consumers insight and online brand reputation
- Collaborate with the RHQ digital media marketing teams
- Execute a comprehensive e-retail strategy that raises brand awareness, sales and engagement across our retailers e-shop
- Establish business e-trade plan in coordination with marketing and commercial teams
- Provide new opportunities to drive sales, visibility and efficiencies for the growth of e-retail
- Build the company’s brands across the leading e-retail websites
- Provide data for analysis by tracking key data metrics of drive to e-store media campaigns
- Work closely with marketing and commercial teams to determine sales and marketing strategies in synergy with classical trade activities and in respect of a provided budget.
- Challenge retailers to optimize the shopping and navigation experience.
- Meet with key retailers dedicated e-commerce managers, maintain relationships and negotiate and secure new business
- Prepare sales reports identifying sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion
- Coordinate with retailers to provide assets for their social media platform
- Remain up-to-date on the latest trends and best practices in the E-Retail industry
Paid digital media coordination: for brands with media plan
- Plan and coordinate with RHQ to execute the paid digital activation according to guidelines
- Brief the RHQ team for the delivery of digital assets
- Brief for pure local digital activation
- Make sure all campaign are being tracked correctly (provide URL’s and
- Scope : Facebook video, Youtube, Google network (regional media deals), local display banners local websites (more to come)
- Support PR Managers in the creation and implementation of Digital Campaigns & Influencers Management (e.g. assets creation, content creation, Makeup Artists Instagram Accounts implementation, post-campaign analytics …)
Required skills & experience
- 5 or more years relevant business experience in a digital marketing environment with e-commerce experience
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in an environment with shifting priorities and time-sensitive deadlines
- Strong analytical and logical skills
- Strong sense of organization and attention to detail are required
- Strong verbal and written skills are required, high IT literacy
- Ability to work in a matrix environment
- Ability to work independently once strategy and direction is identified, while maintaining strong visibility for the organization
- Weekly Travel to the Netherlands & some travel to RHQ in Paris
- French, Dutch and English speaking (fluent)
- Bachelor or Master degree in (Digital) Marketing, (Digital) Communications or related field.
Contrat type: full time job (CDI)
Based in Bruxelles with weekly business trips to Hollande
Start date : ASAP